Hi Jan,

Thanks for the reply.

Before I share our million different log messages, can we discuss on the
basis that a single regex won't capture our messages? We have multiline
exceptions, multiline SQL statements, multiline various other types of
messages. If NXLog multiline handling is stronger, is there anything I may
have missed in terms of NXLog setup? Are there other alternatives (other
than decorating our messages) I haven't considered, or obviously missed?

Thanks-
--ab