Got a few questions/issues:

1# How do I edit the scripts with my favorite editor (notepad++)? In the
past you could just go to the gm_scripts folder in your firefox profile and
edit the scripts that way (or even tell greasemonkey what your favorite
editor was). The current editor in gm4 is hard to use as it cannot
copy/paste out of the editor and it doesn't highlight matching brackets.

2# One of my current scripts does not work and not producing any error in
the console. I put in a test alert and got the alert, I then put in a test
alertdfg() and got no alert or no error in the console?

3# Is there some sort of bug with jquery and/or require()? Yesterday when
'fixing' one of my scripts I kept seeing an error in the console about '$'
not being defined anytime I did any tweak to my script. The script could
work perfectly fine, but the moment I did a tweak (even just a simple
alert('test'); ) it would tell me '$' was not defined again. The only way
to get jQuery working was to change the value in require() again. So in
other words, anytime I did any changes to my gm script id need to change
the jquery require() path otherwise the console would spit a '$' is not
defined error.