Nepal is home to a wide variety of beautiful animals - many of which
it shares with India. Visitors who spend some time near the edge of
a forest or who go trekking through low-lying areas and valleys may
be able to sight quite a few of these lovely creatures. If you do
not enjoy trekking, you can usually organize a safari ride through
……………. for detail information please visit our website

http://www.magical-nepal.com/nepal_wildlifeSafariTour.htm

Should you require any further information please feel free to
contact us, we will be more than happy to furnish you the required
information.

Thanking you,

Regards,

Rath Nepal Tours and Travels Pvt. Ltd