Personally, I think that it's all great. A proliferation of labels means a
proliferation of interest and a proliferation of commitment.

The fact is that people are passionate about different activities and the
more that that passion can be directed at forms of tourism that are
sustainable, the better.

After all, we're trying to get away from the homogenuity of Coca Cola et al,
aren't we? Don't we want to celebrate diversity? Whoever's proposing it! NGO
or not.

Valere Tjolle

PASSIONATE  ABOUT SUSTAINABLE TOURISM?  DO SOMETHING PRACTICAL TODAY ­ TELL
EVERYONE YOU KNOW ABOUT...VESTAS
http://destinet.ew.eea.europa.eu/tools/voluntary_instruments/fol703514/fol58
8962/travelmoledestinet-sustainable-tourism-awards/

Valere Tjolle ­ Publisher and Editor - Travelmole VISION on Sustainable
Tourism
The global sustainable tourism trade & professional medium and... Totem¹s
Sustainable Tourism Report Suite 2010... Co-founder of the Vision-Destinet
European Sustainable Tourism Awards

SUPPORT THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY HAITI APPEAL:
http://www.justgiving.com/cttghaiti
And TRAVEL & WORLD PEACE:
http://destinet.ew.eea.europa.eu/topics/peace-through-tourism/olympic-peace-
through-tourism-london-2012/

W: http://www.tourism-vision.com
T: +44 (0)1225 859766
M: +44 (0)7710 173005
Skype: valeretjolle
twitter: http://twitter.com/tourismvision  http://twitter.com/valeretjolle
TV: http://www.travelmole.tv http://www.youtube/valeretjolle

Travelmole VISION on Sustainable Tourism newswire is sent weekly to over
40,000 Travel & tourism trade professional subscribers and read by up to
450,000 travelmole.com subscribers.