Hi Marcus, hope all is well. Could you please post our annual news release.
Thanks, Chris Perry

News Release
Contact Person: Chris Perry, President 561-266-0096; email glo...@paradista.net

Eco Volunteer Adventure in the Himalayan Mountains

DELRAY BEACH - April 28, 2010 Combine parts of the Peace Corps, Earthwatch and
New Age Spirituality, and you get Global Eco-Spiritual Tours. This June, July
and August 4-15, Global Eco will return three volunteer teams in the heart of
the Himalayan Mountains in Leh-Ladakh, India. A charitable contribution as you
travel, volunteers spend 10 days experiencing the environmental landscape and
ancient Buddhist culture in northern India. A non-profit, tax-exempt
organization, Global Eco-Spiritual Tours donates proceeds from the tour to
schools in their tour region.

Tour members will work together on low impact ecological projects and learn
about the spiritual heritage of the Ladakh region, a former Himalayan mountain
kingdom, situated west of Tibet. Tour activities include planting sapling
trees, bottling spring water, donating solar panels, visiting ancient
monasteries, interacting with monks and lamas, making sand mandalas with monks,
attending a Buddhist meditation technique seminar, enjoying summer harvest
festivals, a river raft ride down the Indus River and a 3-day trek through the
Himalayan Mountains. Part of the tour includes visiting schools where tour
founder Christopher Perry presents donations from tour members to the
educational organization.

"The cost of the tour is a charitable donation that you actually get to
participate in as you travel," says Perry, a professional geologist and
environmental consultant based in south Florida.  "Ladakh is a mysterious,
spiritual place with a delicate ecology and a lot of poor kids. Our goal is to
help improve the lives of the Ladakhi and Tibetan refugee children through our
member donations."

Since 2001, Global Eco tour members have been making a significant impact
benefiting both the environment and culture of Ladakh in northern India. From
planting saplings and donating solar panels to humanitarian relief efforts
after the floods of 2006, volunteers continue to experience their "trip of a
lifetime." Our unique program of combining ecological, low impact improvement
projects with Buddhist spirituality in the Himalayan Mountains continues to be
a rewarding experience for our volunteers. Our tour members have continually
described our program as one the best volunteer vacations in the world.

An added bonus is that the tour members may have the chance to see the Dalai
Lama during a public ceremony on his annual August summer visit to the Ladakh
region.

The former US Ambassador to India, Robert D. Blackwill visited the tour area
with his wife commenting that "the Ladakh region is one of the best places to
visit for adventure travel in the world and it is also very safe because of the
mentality of the people, its culture and the natural beauty of this Himalayan
region."

The tour groups will travel the region by jeep caravan and spend most nights in
a Tibetan-style guest house. A few nights will be spent trekking and camping in
the Himalayas. Openings are still available for the tours from June, July and
August 4-15 this summer.

To learn more, go to http://www.GlobalEcoSpiritualTours.org or email
glo...@paradista.net.

###