the question is not whether Rama existed or not, but how he 's been
celebrated as the TERRORIST king without recourse to any dogmatic notions of
national security and communal harmony. Ram is the only such figure who
caused de divide of  the country on communal lines, rape women,
sterreotypical portrayal of Muslims, subordination of dalits/OBCs...throw
Ram to Bengal sea and help build a new India.... at least it'd be better
than the ecological disaster..is it so? naaaa.....
who wants science? our scientists are at Tirupathi (let them die like Ram!!)
who wants ecosystem? WE R FOR THE purity of our Brahmincal system of
castes..so forget it... (hell with Ram setu...Ram THE TERRORIST will led us
to our communal frenzied HIndu world !! LOng live RAMA'S TERRORISM!! it's no
big deal for these RIGHTISTS!!)

--
Ranjit