it is the so called "democratically" run "regulated/modrated listserves"
that lead to such celebrations of Status Quoism..thes green jackals talks
abt 'development' in order to garner support and we have enough INNOCENTS
AND MAMUKOYAS as to fall for them...
Mamukoya: "Did u see TOM?"
Innocent: "I saw JERRY!!"
all discussion (even in virtual) are like this. somewher, we may find vibes
and manya time whne someone who is supposd to be silent in front of
innocents speaks up, it's a DEEP-a-prpblem..

TOM&JERRY is better than these innocent-mamukoya games
and submissive fanfare activisms!!!