hi all,
IT IS AGAIN AGAINST THE TYRANNY OF GREEN TERROR UNLEASHED BY GREENYOUTH

recently Delhi High Court has sentenced journos for exposing Jusitce
Sabbarval. I m not going inot the details of the case, but it s raised the
need for moderating moderators. i find resonce in Anivar's caste Hindu/male
egoistic/oppressive/hegemonic act of moderation with the moralist delhi high
court judges.
and now he is attacking the limited 'capital' available for us to fight
back. see indian judiciaries remarks/attack  on reservation policy, the only
democratic space available for dalitbahujans to avail modernity.

in other spheres such as 'embracing a religion other than Hidnuism' they r
prevented from exercising their democratic right by hegemoically
re-imagining these spheres of hope and emancipation.

and regarding the claim of dilip raj to be dialogic and responsible
it reminds me of the kind of "dialogue" and "responsibility" Gandhi use to
preach
such dialogues are violent and oppressive at all levels
so the issue is not just internet access or sugatakumari
it's the very nature and attitude of activism (here it is environmentalism)
itself

thnks
--
Ranjit