> hi

If u have a hard copy send it to me. I hve requested my computr operator
lady whther she can compose it for me or not? she has agreed to it. I would
get it composed and make it available for all.
my postal address is:
T. Ranjith,
Lecturer (Communication),
ERT, Electronic Media Production Centre,
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-68.

--
Ranjit