From: damodar prasad <damodar.pra...@gmail.com>
Subject: [GreenYouth] Re: For Hindu women from Mutalik: 'Hum do , Hamare
Baarah Bacche'
To: greenyouth@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, 7 March, 2009, 11:03 AM

Dear Viswanath,
I had earlier committed an error of putting an interview of this lumpen
Mutalick. I remember, I think it was Praveen, who pointed out that this in a
way giving "publicity" to otherwise least-to-be-noticed campaigns. There must
be guys here only who may be interested to propagate m.lick's views and let
them do so..

now there is another one of 1900 mockerjee. ..............................

On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 10:50 AM, C.K. Vishwanath <ck_vishwanath2...@yahoo.com>