---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Video Volunteers-India <videovolunteersin...@gmail.com>
Date: 2009/5/22
Subject: Video trainers required
To: videovolunteersin...@gmail.com

*Video Volunteers is a non-profit organization dedicated to empowering
community voices and to democratization of media. We set up community media
units where poor and disadvantaged people are trained to create their own
media content as a step towards finding solutions to their problems. Members
of these units **learn to be powerful communicators, journalists,
filmmakers, and advocates and leaders in their communities. **If you are
video/film maker experienced in teaching/training and interested in working
with the underprivileged communities in India then do read on.*

*We are looking to employ* *Senior Video Trainers** who are interested in
being part of a growing community media movement. *

* *

*Job Requirements:*

   - Proficient in all aspects of video production--shooting, writing and
   non-linear editing
   - Must have 4 to 5 years of video training experience, or experience
   working in human rights or development organization
   - Must have shot, written and edited your own videos
   - Must have strong creative and storytelling abilities
   - Must have leadership qualities to motivate and lead
   - Must have great communications skills and a desire to work with
   communities
   - Must be willing to travel to remote, rural area for sizeable amounts of
   time
   - Must be proficient in writing and reading English,  Hindi and third
   language preferable**
   - Must show a reel of work you have shot, written and edited on your own*
   *
   - Only Indian Nationals may apply**

* *

*Location*

Candidates should be willing to be based in Goa. Candidates may be placed in
one of our units in rural area for about 4-6 months.

*Remuneration*

Commensurate with experience and qualifications.

*Apply with resume, cover letter and show-reel links to:*

Program Manager, Video Volunteers-India: videovolunteersin...@gmail.com

www.videovolunteers.org

www.ch19.org

--