This is an extremely timely move - a highly welcome and significant
development.

Congrats to Dr. Udayakumar and his comrades for the great initiative.

The "colonisation" part, however, appears to be just a bit of rhetorical
hype.

The steel mills set up in India under Nehru regime soon after Independence
with foreign collaborations in different parts of the country viz. Bhilai,
Bokaro, Durgapur, Rourkela are no colonies of those collaborating foreign
powers, by no stretch.
But that's only a minor slip.

The move must be highly welcomed.

Sukla