yes,for the past 30+ experiences ,we have been knowing  the story of bengal
left front politics.
its negative impact has been exposed now.
but,the question remains-what is the way of industrialisation-a genocide type
politics of small peasantry lie russia during the period of stalin?indian
democratic experiment is more deep.
now,we know the experiments of latin american countries-a liberal democratic
experiment with a left politics.indian left has such experiences.but,they have
not been able to do much.