To my understanding, this statement is just B.S.!
Pure and simple.

How does one unveil a Mossad conspiracy just in a snap of fingers, so to say?

Just to share, Feroze Mithiborwala holds 9/11 as the doing of the
Mossad (and ...), 26/11 a doing of the Mossad (and ...) ....
And in case of 26/11, I remember, the enlightenment had dawned as readily.
9/11, I'm not too sure how much time was taken.

In any case, this one, I guess, is relevant in the subject context:
<http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/secular-hindus-allies-dont-need-al-qaida-indian-muslims/articleshow/41751377.cms>.

Sukla

Peace Is Doable