[This was the forwarding note (in full) to a mail posted on Feb. 12 last:

The news story reproduced at sl. no. II below appears to contradict
the speculations, elsewhere, that the AAP would immediately launch an
Operation Vistar on the back of its dizzying success in Delhi. The
story, however, does not name its source.

In fact the decision to fight the last parliamentary election
virtually all over the country is generally attributed to Yogendra
Yadav. Understandably, Arvind Kejriwal was not in favour.
This time the AAP already announced its decision not to fight the
municipal polls in Punjab. And, there is no shift post the Delhi poll
outcome.

(See: <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/greenyouth/GizibPRlVLI>.)

Compare the above quote with the following:

Now, Kejriwal has made his position amply clear in his Ramlila Maidan
speech yesterday:
While indirectly speaking to a few senior leaders, Kejriwal said:
***"During the past few days,
I have been watching people from my party say on TV that we will fight
elections here and
there. We will contest elections in five states, ten states, etc. I
can see some amount of arrogance in these statements. I do not think
this is right."*** [Emphasis added.]

Kejriwal elaborated that now ***the AAP would focus only on Delhi's
development for the next five years*** [emphasis added].

(Source:
<file:///D:/Documents%20and%20Settings/user/My%20Documents/Downloads/epaper-Lucknow-English-Edition_15-02-2015.pdf>.)

That does not of course mean that the tension stands finally resolved.
There will be pressures from state units.
And, even Yogendra Yadav does not appear to have finally given up.
But, to be sure, for now, Kejriwal will prevail.]

I/II.
http://www.asianage.com/india/yogendra-yadav-snubbed-plans-expand-625

Yogendra Yadav snubbed on plans to expand
Feb 15, 2015 - PRAGYA SINGH | New Delhi

Differences between chief minister Arvind Kejriwal and senior Aam
Aadmi Party leader and ideologue Yogendra Yadav spilled into the open
over the party contesting elections in other states after getting a
stupendous mandate in the national capital. ***"I have been hearing on
television channels that some of us are saying that we will contest
elections here and there, in five states or 10 states. This reeks of
arrogance and I think it is not right," Mr Kejriwal said at his
oath-taking ceremony.*** [Emphasis added.]

The comment came as a direct jab at Mr Yadav, who has been repeatedly
talking about the party's expansion plans in other states after it won
a massive public mandate in Delhi. Mr Yadav, however, grew defensive
and said, "He (Arvind) has not said that we will not expand in other
states. We will definitely increase our outreach in other states." He
also said Mr Kejriwal's statements should not be misinterpreted.

Mr Yadav, who has been associated with the AAP as an ideologue and a
psephologist, has been talking about the party's ambitious plans to
not only expand but also contest in other states. ***"In the long-term
plan it is absolutely clear that AAP is not just a regional party. We
are nothing if we are not a nationwide platform for alternate
politics, which is why we came into existence. In the medium-term
plan, we want to become viable in more states than the two we exist
in, which are Delhi and Punjab," Mr Yadav had told this newspaper.***
[Emphasis added.] He had also added that the party wanted to garner
over 20 per cent vote share in more states so that politics was not
possible in those states without the AAP.

Mr Kejriwal, however, said, "With a sweeping mandate there is a chance
of we getting arrogant. The Congress party lost due to its arrogance
and even the BJP, which had got a full mandate in May, lost this time
due to its arrogance. We paid for our arrogance in the 2014 Lok Sabha
elections and god punished us. I will stay only in Delhi for the next
five years and work for Delhi with full dedication."

II.
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/opinion/interviews/i-see-aap-emerging-as-a-nationwide-force-for-alternative-politics-strategist-yogendra-yadav/articleshow/46246475.cms

I see AAP emerging as a nationwide force for alternative politics:
Strategist Yogendra Yadav
By ET Bureau | 15 Feb, 2015, 04.26AM IST

Snipped
--
Peace Is Doable