http://wp.me/pYH2h-FM

Who's Bojja Tharakam? New generation may search on Google, but he do not
have a Wikipedia page. But if you want to know about him, ask Karamchedu
Dalit massacre victims,  Tsunduru Dalit massacre victims, so many others.
The rape victims, victims of state violence, victims of atrocities. Each
one victim will tell the story of Bojja Tharakam equivalent to thousands
pages of Wikipedia. He was a great promise for marginalised communities of
telugu states. A lawyer, who roared against atrocities on Dalits, a
leader,  poet, orator,  activist and a democratic partner of a great author
Vijaya Bharathi. Son of another great leader and Dr.B.R.Ambedkar
contemporary Bojja Appalaswamy. I should reveal it here.  Bojja Tharakam
was only one lawyer who asked Dalit victims who are facing rapes and
killings everyday to retaliate against the perpetrators and assured that he
will fight their cases and free them. Salutes Bojja Tharakam sir! Rest in
power!  We will continue the struggle! Jai Bhim!

Whoever wants to last see Bojja Tarakam may visit Sundaraiah Vignana
kendram , Baglimgamplli from morning 7AM to 12PM. Cremation at
Mahaprasthanam, Near Mehfil hotel, Sheikpet Darga, Hyderabad.

- Karthik Navayan Battula