Pls. click on: <
https://secure.avaaz.org/campaign/en/gaza_end_the_massacre_loc/?cIgUGab>.

As of now, about 1.2 million have signed.

Sukla

https://secure.avaaz.org/campaign/en/gaza_end_the_massacre_loc/?cIgUGab

Sign the petition to our Foreign Ministers, Trade Ministers and Heads of
State:
"The treatment of the Palestinian people has become a stain on the
conscience of the world. It is time for the world to stand up and act, to
bring sanctions on key Israeli industries until Palestinians are granted
full and equal civil rights. We appeal to you for moral leadership and
action to save lives."
More information:

Israeli snipers have shot and killed over 60 unarmed protesters on their
own land, and shot 1300 more. Most are young people, many of them children.

It's another example of the racist brutality of Israel's military
dictatorship over Palestine - a dictatorship that has lasted more than 50
years.

Enough is enough. Palestinian lives matter. Sanctions on South Africa
helped free its black citizens from Apartheid, it's time for the world to
rally behind sanctions on Israel, until Palestinians are granted full and
equal civil rights.

--
Peace Is Doable