I get the message :
 Paragraph ended before \GreBarSyllable was complete.

Well, mmm ! I suppose it true, but it is abstruse... What do I do with that ? I suppose that it is due to an error in my gabc source and I use good old methods to find where it is and I correct. But finding where is the error is not simple (by bynary search, dichotomie). Would it be possible in case of bad error detected by gregorio to just stop generating when the error is encountered (without generating incorrect tex code). So by seeing the end of your .pdf you see immediately where is the error.
I do not ask gregorio to tell me what is the error, but where it is...
Thanks to brave gregorio team.
PC