Good evening,

I am trying to write up some Lauds antiphons but am experiencing problems
with compiling the document. I have followed all the configuration steps
recommended on the Gregorio website and LuaLaTeX+se is now featured in the
typesetting options. However, when I compile the document the following
message is displayed at the end of the console output:

! Package GregorioTeX Error: Error: this document must be compiled with
LuaTeX

(lualatex) 0.76 or later.

See the GregorioTeX package documentation for explanation.

Type H <return> for immediate help.

l.24 ...iled with LuaTeX (lualatex) 0.76 or later}

%

I have tried looking online for newer versions of LuaLaTeX but confess I'm
now a bit stuck.

Hoping you can help,

Best wishes,

Lana Woolford