Here's the output from gabc_quanta.rb:

InnocensMacBook:office misericordia$ gabc_quanta.rb
an--a_bimatu_et_infra--dominican--id_6436.gabc
/usr/local/bin/gabc_quanta.rb: line 4: require: command not found
/usr/local/bin/gabc_quanta.rb: line 6: class: command not found
/usr/local/bin/gabc_quanta.rb: line 7: def: command not found
/usr/local/bin/gabc_quanta.rb: line 8: i: command not found
/usr/local/bin/gabc_quanta.rb: line 9: each_syllable: command not found
/usr/local/bin/gabc_quanta.rb: line 9: s: command not found
/usr/local/bin/gabc_quanta.rb: line 9: i: command not found
/usr/local/bin/gabc_quanta.rb: line 10: i: command not found
/usr/local/bin/gabc_quanta.rb: line 11: end: command not found
/usr/local/bin/gabc_quanta.rb: line 13: def: command not found
/usr/local/bin/gabc_quanta.rb: line 14: i: command not found
/usr/local/bin/gabc_quanta.rb: line 15: each_syllable: command not found
/usr/local/bin/gabc_quanta.rb: line 15: s: command not found
/usr/local/bin/gabc_quanta.rb: line 16: s.notes.each: command not found
/usr/local/bin/gabc_quanta.rb: line 16: music_something: command not found
/usr/local/bin/gabc_quanta.rb: line 17: i: command not found
/usr/local/bin/gabc_quanta.rb: line 18: end: command not found
/usr/local/bin/gabc_quanta.rb: line 19: end: command not found
/usr/local/bin/gabc_quanta.rb: line 20: i: command not found
/usr/local/bin/gabc_quanta.rb: line 21: end: command not found
/usr/local/bin/gabc_quanta.rb: line 23: def: command not found
/usr/local/bin/gabc_quanta.rb: line 24: music.words.each: command not found
/usr/local/bin/gabc_quanta.rb: line 24: word: command not found
/usr/local/bin/gabc_quanta.rb: line 25: word.each_syllable: command not
found
/usr/local/bin/gabc_quanta.rb: line 25: syllable: command not found
/usr/local/bin/gabc_quanta.rb: line 26: next: command not found
/usr/local/bin/gabc_quanta.rb: line 27: yield: command not found
/usr/local/bin/gabc_quanta.rb: line 28: end: command not found
/usr/local/bin/gabc_quanta.rb: line 29: end: command not found
/usr/local/bin/gabc_quanta.rb: line 30: end: command not found
/usr/local/bin/gabc_quanta.rb: line 32: syntax error near unexpected token
`('
/usr/local/bin/gabc_quanta.rb: line 32: `  def
contains_any_notes?(syllable)'
InnocensMacBook:office misericordia$