Hi,

Am 01.04.2017 um 20:55 schrieb Br. Samuel Springuel:
> There is no way to adjust the size of the neumes independently of the
> size of the staff.  That said, the two are supposed to be much better
> coordinated than the image you attached shows.  Can you post the source
> used to generate that image?

I tried around a bit and found out that it seems to be an issue with the
screen view. The music appears that way when displaying it at 100%. When
I increase the display to 150%, everything appears to be fine or at
least better. So it's most likely an issue of the rendering software
(it's pdf format, not acrobat reader, but okular, since I use Linux).

I wish all a blessed Sunday.

Martin