Am 10.11.2019 um 01:13 schrieb Sven Schreiber:
Am 09.11.2019 um 16:57 schrieb Allin Cottrell:

* I've made a few changes to install-runtime.sh.in and pkgbuild.sh which
hopefully should fix the issues Sven mentioned.

Hmm, now I'm getting an error at the 'make' stage (hopefully having
cleaned up sufficiently before re-running more or less from scratch):

Strangely enough when simply trying 'make' again it did progress a
little further (how it got over the previous error I don't know), but
then it "sustainably" fails with this:

C:/msys64/home/fantomas/src/pkgbuild/doc/commands/tables.exe: error
while loading shared libraries: ?: cannot open shared object file: No
such file or directory
make[4]: *** [Makefile:284: textables] Fehler 127

This is pretty mysterious at first, but when I manually execute the
tables.exe at the path above I get an error window saying "...
libgsf-1-114.dll couldn't be found...". But I did install your new deps
package with it, and I have:
c:\msys64\mingw64\bin\libgsf-1-114.dll.

Any idea here?
thanks