De: Sven Schreiber <sveto...@gmx.net>
Enviado: sábado, 28 de marzo de 2020 13:52
Para: gretl-devel@gretlml.univpm.it <gretl-devel@gretlml.univpm.it>
Asunto: [Gretl-devel] Re: Windows build 2020a/b

Am 28.03.2020 um 12:36 schrieb ESTEVEZ NUÑEZ JUAN CARLOS:
Dear Allin and Sven,

I had problems to Win-build gretl last night (maybe related to some Latex
commands) but now it goes fine to me.
I´ve just done it, running setup.sh (as is in repository), and making a
distributable package (running pkgbuild.sh as is).
There seems not to be problems with both instalations.  I tested:

This was made on Win 10 Pro 64-bit and msys64.
univpm.it/postorius/lists/gretl-devel.gretlml.univpm.it/

Hi Juan, very interesting, thanks for the feedback. So you haven't customized
anything, no different configuration (conf.sh) or a different TeX setup?

thanks

sven