Am 02.11.2021 um 21:38 schrieb Cottrell, Allin:
On Sun, Oct 31, 2021 at 2:23 PM Sven Schreiber <sveto...@gmx.net> wrote:

Hi, I was somewhat surprised that something quite basic didn't work out
well: Estimating a 6-dim VAR with roughly T=700 I'm selecting (in the
VAR model/system window) the combined residual plot, and I'm getting a
relatively small window --compared to the screen size-- where the
heights of each of the six plots are very small, and almost nothing can
be seen, really.
These points should now be fixed in git.

I can confirm that the multiple residual plot is now looking good with
current git on Linux. Not entirely sure whether that's because of the
different platform or whether the plot was changed for all platforms.

thanks
sven