On Tue, 24 Oct 2023, Sven Schreiber wrote:

Am 23.10.2023 um 23:34 schrieb Cottrell, Allin:
On Mon, Oct 23, 2023 at 2:39 PM Sven Schreiber
<sven.schrei...@fu-berlin.de>  wrote:
Not a big deal, but I guess nevertheless some more internal validity or
soundness checks are needed.
Thanks for the report. That error indicates that sy, the return value
from sdc() is NA, which in turn means that we had fewer than 2 valid
observations of depvar. OK, in that case we'll call funcerr with a
message of "Insufficient valid observations".

Thanks, Allin.

Another thing in the GUI: "randfolds" seems to be activated by default, even though for scripting the doc says the opposite. And it seems to me that this is especially weird in time-series datasets, if I understand the option correctly. For time series we want to keep consecutive obs through randfolds=FALSE, right?

Right. I'm working on this and other points relating to regls and I
expect to produce an updated version by the end of this week.

Allin