Am 02.11.2023 um 13:51 schrieb Allin Cottrell:
On Thu, 2 Nov 2023, Sven Schreiber wrote:

in short: --cluster=period works as announced, but with two-way clustering --cluster=period,unit doesn't work, one has to create a series mimicking the period (e.g., genr time).

I guess this is an oversight and not intended.

It's not intended as such, but neither is it just an oversight. It's not easy to combine an automatic structural feature with an explicit series, given that many panels are unbalanced. But maybe we can find a way of doing it.
OK, if it's not an oversight, I would just document it and leave it as is.

Also, Allin, off-list you said that "set panel_robust driscoll_kraay" now is a further option, but with yesterdays's snapshot I'm getting an invalid value error. Is this in a different branch or not pushed or something?

See the "set" doc for the current status: options are "arellano", "pcse" and "scc".

Exactly - but my question is what happened to the driscoll_kraay thing you mentioned a couple of weeks ago? Did it not work out, was just experimental, or something else?

thanks

sven