Am 22.01.2024 um 22:01 schrieb Allin Cottrell:
On Mon, 22 Jan 2024, Sven Schreiber wrote:

Well, I couldn't remember exactly, so I repeated this part of the steps, and I remembered correctly, namely that I most definitely did not get a second dialog window. After saying No to the first choice the data was simply saved (or so it seemed) and nothing else happened.

OK, thanks. Now one more thing: if you answered "No" to restoring the full dataset but didn't get the second query that would seem to imply that the reduced dataset was being saved under its original name (not a "Save as..."). Does that sound right?

Yes, exactly. I had done the save-as-step previously to create a copy of the full dataset. So after halving the range I didn't have to do save-as again.

-s