Hi all,

I'm not sure I understand the rationale for the error I'm getting:

<hansl>

open denmark

function void sercheck(void)

    series hey = normal()
    print hey
    delete hey    # error "cannot delete variable in this context"

end function

sercheck()
</hansl>

The doc says that "delete" is only problematic in a loop, not in a function per se -- but true enough, if I add the --force switch to the delete command, then it does not complain anymore. So is this just a missing piece of documentation? OTOH, deleting a locally created series should not be a problem, should it?

Oh, BTW, another error "on the road"; writing the function signature with " void" like this:

function void sercheck( void)

(with a blank), I'm getting another error, too. ("unrecognized type...")

thanks

sven