I am new to gretl and have been using the windows/UI version for a couple of
days now. Could someone help me understand how/where can I specify the
seasonal difference to be 3 or any number. The UI does not allow me to
specify a seasonal difference (lag) parameter (I am assuming that it
performs a 12 month seasonal difference when I specify a seasonal ARIMA
model by default).