Hi,

I am trying to build a customized grml live CD.

I used kvm to boot grml32-small_2017.05.iso
and mounted a data partition at /media/sda in the VM.
On that partition there is also a copy of the iso.
Then I created /etc/grml/grml-live.local according to grml-live.conf
and created /etc/grml/fai/config/package_config/GREG
listing additional packages to install. To make things smoother,
I chose SUITE="stretch". Finally I did:
time grml-live -V -u -e /media/sda/grml32-small_2017.05.iso
Please see the attached etc.tgz and typescript.gz .

The strange thing is: the additional packages are NOT installed.
In the typescript file you can find:
<quote>
Maximum number of packages installed at a time set to 3000
install_packages: reading config files from directory
//etc/grml/fai/config/package_config
install_packages: read config file GRMLBASE
install_packages: read config file GRML_SMALL
install_packages: read config file GREG
install_packages: executing chroot /media/sda/grml_chroot apt-get clean
WARNING: These unknown packages are removed from the installation
list: apt-transport-https busybox bzip2 console-data dbus deborphan
dmidecode eject file gpm grml2usb grml-autoconfig ...
</quote>

So /usr/sbin/install_packages did apt-get clean right before
installing packages and therefore was unable to add any extra packages?
Did I do something wrong? Thanks for enlightening me in advance!

--
『我的野蠻工讀生』用高昂的『下賊船的代價』
綁架了我的文件! (請分別搜尋)

PGP Key ID: 4096R/5828A7A7
Fingerprint: 67AF B5AB 5242 3E99 16D7  EAF8 A94D 2C92 5828 A7A7