gbranden pushed a commit to branch master
in repository groff.

commit 0327179585d3c58116fa6c985718afc57f07ae68
Author: G. Branden Robinson <[email protected]>
AuthorDate: Mon Sep 28 15:26:56 2026 -0500

    groff{,_diff}(7): Use more idiomatic English.
---
 man/groff.7.man      | 2 +-
 man/groff_diff.7.man | 2 +-
 2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/man/groff.7.man b/man/groff.7.man
index 96e0682ed..0ce546a6c 100644
--- a/man/groff.7.man
+++ b/man/groff.7.man
@@ -2891,7 +2891,7 @@ A neutral double quote
 .RB \[oq] \[dq] \[cq] \" single quotes around double quote
 can optionally prefix a
 .I character-sequence;
-the formatter discards one if present,
+the formatter discards it if present,
 permitting initial embedded spaces in the argument.
 .
 .I input
diff --git a/man/groff_diff.7.man b/man/groff_diff.7.man
index 170fa28b5..2e0910d90 100644
--- a/man/groff_diff.7.man
+++ b/man/groff_diff.7.man
@@ -1007,7 +1007,7 @@ A neutral double quote
 .RB \[oq] \[dq] \[cq] \" single quotes around double quote
 can optionally prefix a
 .I character-sequence;
-the formatter discards one if present,
+the formatter discards it if present,
 permitting initial embedded spaces in the argument.
 .
 .

_______________________________________________
groff-commit mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/groff-commit

Reply via email to