Hello Jan,

Jan Eden <t...@eden.one> a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I am currently testing the mom and mm macro packages, and noticed that
> mom uses sensible defaults for almost anything out of the box.
>
> Bullet lists (or lists with other static enumerators like dashes),
> however, are set with very little space between the enumerator and the
> item text. This is not true for ALPHA or DIGIT lists, which are set very
> well.
>
> I wonder if I am doing something wrong – because the spacing looks really
> bad in an otherwise properly formatted document – and how the spacing can
> be changed manually (in case I did not do anything wrong).
>
> This is my test file:
>
> .PAPER A4
>
> .TITLE "Some Title"
> .AUTHOR "Jan Eden"
> .PRINTSTYLE TYPESET
> .FAMILY Garamond
> .START
>
> .HEADING 1 "First Heading"
> .PP
> Some text ...
> .LIST
> .ITEM
> First item
> .ITEM
> Second item
> .LIST OFF

You can see what a list should look like thanks to the document "mon_premier_doc.pdf" provided with your groff install.

On my debian system it is present at
/usr/share/doc/groff/examples/mom/mon_premier_doc.pdf.gz

In case you do want to modify the spacing you can follow the documentation:

- locally at file:///usr/share/doc/groff-base/html/mom/docelement.html#list
- online at http://www.schaffter.ca/mom/momdoc/docelement.html#list

--
Regards,
Thomas