Am 13.11.2013 14:51, schrieb gmx-users-requ...@gromacs.org:
Message: 4
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 18:44:08 +0530
From: Nikhil Agrawal<nikhil.08...@gmail.com>
Subject: [gmx-users] How to construct mixed lipid bilayer
To:gmx-us...@gromacs.org

Dear All,

can anyone tell me how to construct mixed lipid bilayer in gromacs

id possible also provide me the command to construct the mixed bilayer

Thanks in advance

Nikhil

[Second try, my first mail seems to got lost due to mailing list migration]

Dear Nikhil,

especially for heterogeneous bilayers our MembraneEditor was developed, you can download it here:

http://Cm2.CELLmicrocosmos.org

It is Java Webstart, so it is quite easy to use and install, but you can also download the source code in the forum.

Here you find some videos about how to use it:

http://cellmicrocosmos.org/index.php/videos

We also use it with Gromacs. There is no pre-euqilibration done in the MembraneEditor. But we never needed it, because the equilibration with Gromacs works very good.

If you have further question, just let me know. A new version with a number of improvements is coming during the next month!

Best wishes,
Björn