On 11/17/13 8:48 AM, Tom wrote:
Dear All,

Can gromacs pull both sides (end) of a body way?
for example pulling two end of a cylinder unitl it breaks.

I knew Gromacs can pull two bodies (A and B) objects away.

Can someone inform about this functionality of pulling (both
sides/end of a same body)?

You can specify multiple pull groups (pull_group[12]) and no reference group (pull_group0), but I have no idea if that will work. Otherwise, you could specify pull_group0 as the COM of the cylinder, and pull_group[12] as the ends.

Postdoctoral Fellow