On 12/9/13 8:09 AM, Chandan Choudhury wrote:
On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 5:41 PM, Mark Abraham <mark.j.abra...@gmail.com>wrote:

Do your tabulated functions work on a toy system, like butane?

No Mark. I didnot try with butane. The simulation stops when I incorporated
tabulated dihedral potential.

Which is precisely why Mark is suggesting that you test something simple. If the simulation runs using a normal potential, but fails with your tabulated potential, that suggests quite strongly that your tabulated potential is not sound. So you need to go back to something very simple that should have a very obvious outcome and scrutinize its success or failure, then move on to something slightly more complex, etc until it fails and you identify where the problem lies.

Postdoctoral Fellow