On 12/18/13 9:57 AM, vidhya sankar wrote:
Dear Justin ,
                       Thank you for your Previous reply.
I am Doing Simulation of assembly of  Cyclic Petide in POPC membrane
For that I need to calculate Free energy for Stability of Assembly. Normally
Membrane Tutorail Does not contain Free Energy Calculation.
So which Method is Suitable to  study this kind of free energy

Probably umbrella sampling.

Is ther is Any suitable Tutorial ?

Yes.

http://www.bevanlab.biochem.vt.edu/Pages/Personal/justin/gmx-tutorials/umbrella/index.html

Also Parallely I am running  on Namd

I would Loke to Convert .dcd files of Namd to either .Tpr or .Trr files of
Gromacs for Analysis purpose

  Is thers is Any Script,or  Server or tools Available for  this?

catdcd can convert between formats. You will have to correct the time steps using trjconv, or the VMD plugins can be used to read non-Gromacs formats (if you have installed Gromacs with this capability - see install instructions).

Postdoctoral Fellow