That's extremely strange. There's a bug there to fix (48 cannot be correct
in both places it is used). Albert, can you please upload your .tpr to a
new issue at http://redmine.gromacs.org? Please also add what value of
OMP_NUM_THREADS is set (perhaps implicitly by the script or your mpirun or
mpirun setup).

Mark