That's a "normal" side-effect of mdrun trying to set thread affinities
[1] on a platform which does not support this. Also, this is not an
error, mdrun should have continued to run.

Note that you would be much better off with upgrading to the latest
version, there have been many improvements, especially on BG you
should observe large performance difference.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Processor_affinity
--
Szilárd