Thanks for pointing me to this, this could actually work.

Cheers
Sabine

Am 05.05.2014 16:05, schrieb Mark Abraham:
I've no idea whether PME-User (read its description!) and enerygrp-table
interact in a way useful to you, but it might. You were going to test
whether your implementation of your model was working correctly anyway,
right? ;-)

Mark