Hi Tsjerk,

On 8/13/14 3:19 PM, Tsjerk Wassenaar wrote:
You have two clusters, both with low within-cluster RMSD. This shows up as
the first peak in the RMSD distribution. The second peak is the
between-clusters RMSD.
I am sorry, but I don't understand anything here - what does "within-cluster RMSD" means? what is the "between-clusters RMSD"?

I would expect the RMSD distribution to mirror the RMSD vs time plot ; that is, if I take the points from the rmsd-time.xvg and I make an histogram, I would expect to recover the RMSD distribution. Am I wrong?

thanks a lot for your help,
m.

Cheers,

Tsjerk