Dear GROMACS users,

Can I ask a disulfide bond question if possible?

The link below is my protein L50K.pdb with 5 disulfide bonds.

https://copy.com/kPLlSianI4LtohNy

After using

gmx pdb2gmx -f L50K.pdb -o L50K_processed.gro -water spce -inter -ignh -merge
interactive

one of the disulfide bonds (i.e. Heavy Chain, HC 236-310) does not show up in
the interactive prompt. As a result, they become -SH instead of -S-S- in the
output .gro file (also in the link).

I tried to search solutions but could not find the answer for this intra-chain
disulfide bond missing problem. Could you please help me?

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely

Cheng

(I was trying to upload the PDB file by attachment. But it seems that the mail
has not been approved. So I use a link instead.)