What do you think?

Best

Yasser

Am 24.08.2015 um 17:07 schrieb gromacs.org_gmx-users-requ...@maillist.sys.kth.se:
------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 12:33:08 +0000
From: "Nash, Anthony" <a.n...@ucl.ac.uk>
To: "gmx-us...@gromacs.org" <gmx-us...@gromacs.org>
Subject: Re: [gmx-users] Membrane protein insertion

Hi,

I used this method recently and I was experiencing the same errors. As
Mark suggested, makes sure your protein survives an energy minimisation.
My error was a result of poor preparation of the .pdb file before running
pdb2gmx. My .itp file contained a long bond between the C and N termini of
a dimer.

IF you have any doubts, try running InflateGRO2 using a very small part of
your protein (1 chain) and see if it works.

Anthony