On 9/23/15 9:36 AM, Sepideh Kavousi wrote:
Dear Justin.
Thanks for response. I used constraint method because I wanted to calculate
MSD, How does using a bigger box helps me? because when  I make box bigger,

I don't see how the constraint method relates to MSD.

A bigger box with the same length of reaction coordinate would avoid jumps across PBC.

-Justin

I need to run a little bit to equilibrate system, and again the tocopherol
can move and come out of the box.