Hi Husen,

In GROMACS version 5.1 the default program naming scheme was changed so that everything is now part of the executable 'gmx'. Because of this you need to use 'gmx pdb2gmx' (and e.g. 'gmx grompp', 'gmx mdrun') instead.

The change was actually made in version 5.0, but they left an option to use it the old way as well.

Regards,
James