Indeed Justin I have tried to add  the entries for the capped groups in the
Amber99SB-ILDN force field (like in the charmm*.ff) since they are not present
in  aminoacids.n.tdb and aminoacids.c.tdb, so I think I have broken
something....

Stéphane

On 4/5/16 6:47 AM, ABEL Stephane 175950 wrote:
> Hello,
>
> When i use pdb2gmx (v.504) and 12 AA long peptide with the Amber99SB-ILDN
> force field, I have the error :
> Fatal error:
> tpA = 53191, i= 0 in print_atoms
>
> I have no idea what does this message mean. Could you help me?

This shouldn't happen.  Have you or anyone else modified the code or force field
files?  That's the only instance in which this would be triggered.

-Justin

Justin A. Lemkul, Ph.D.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy