Dear all,

I'm desperetly looking for help to generate the topology of my hem protein.

        I'm using CHARMM as a force field and apparently PDB2gmx assigns
dihedrals that should not exist and it's complicated to verify everything.
Justin suggested using CHARMM-GUI, I followed a tutorial that I found on line
(http://cermm.concordia.ca/workshopDocs/CHARMM/Lague.pdf) in order to build my
system, I'm in the final step, adding the Hem group to my protein but I don't
know how to do it and I don't know if all the steps went well or not.

Any advices, HELP please!! I'll really appreciate your help, time and patience!

Regards.

Zeinbe.