Dear Gromacs users,

I am going to run a MD of a 20-residue protein which is phosphorylated on the
Serine and Threonine residues with AMBER ff99SB-ILDN force field using
Gromacs5.0. When I run gmx pdb2gmx and choose AMBER ff99SB-ILDN force field, it
appears:
fatal error: residues SEP not found in residue topology database.

I search some papers, and they say that we need to add add force fields
parameters for the phosphorylated amino acids to the force filed parameter
files. But I do not know how to add force fields parameters for the
phosphorylated amino acids. Could anyone knows how to construct a model for the
phosphorylated protein?

Best regards,
Ouyang.