Dear Justin,

Thank you for your advice.

I tried to restraint the wandering peptides, because umbrella MD results showed
'missing z=0.? ‘ errors when I run WHAM analysis.

If I narrow the sampling space from 0.2nm to 0.1nm for umbrella MD simulation,
could it be a better way to solve the ‘missing z=0.?’ errors than using
position restraint to keep the wandering peptides in there position according
to their initial z coordinates?

Thanks again.

Regards,
Yoochan