On 9/19/16 11:18 PM, Anu George wrote:
Hi everyone,
I am also working on simulation a protein-protein complex which has the ligand
GppNHp  molecule and an analogue of GTP.
I tried to build the topology using GAFF and antechamber. but it was not
working.
Please provide the details for obtaining the same

You'll have to explain better what exactly you did and what didn't work. "It was not working" is a useless statement in any scientific field. What did you do? What failed? If it's a problem with some external program/server, you need to consult its documentation, FAQs, and contact its developer(s) for help. If it's a GROMACS problem (specific error message, difficulty putting parameters in the right format, etc) then describe the situation completely.

-Justin

Dading Huang- if you are able to create the topology and coordinate file for
the same please share the details

Thanks in advance
Anu George

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dd H" <ddhe...@gmail.com>
To: gmx-us...@gromacs.org
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 6:59:01 AM
Subject: Re: [gmx-users] parameters of GppNHp

Thank you. I have found a tutorial and I will try to derive them.

On 19 September 2016 at 00:40, Justin Lemkul <jalem...@vt.edu> wrote:

On 9/18/16 3:37 AM, Dd H wrote:

Hi everyone,
I want to simulate a protein-ligand complex. The ligand is a GppNHp
molecule and an analogue of GTP. I cannot find parameters of GppNHp in
AMBER parameter database (parameters of GTP are supplied there). Can you
tell me how to get the parameters of GppNHp? Thank you in advance!

Derive them in a manner consistent with the parent AMBER force field.
There are lots of ways to start going about this, e.g. online servers,
GAFF, antechamber, etc.

-Justin

Justin A. Lemkul, Ph.D.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629
University of Maryland, Baltimore
20 Penn St.
Baltimore, MD 21201

* Please search the archive at http://www.gromacs.org/Support
/Mailing_Lists/GMX-Users_List before posting!

https://maillist.sys.kth.se/mailman/listinfo/gromacs.org_gmx-users or
send a mail to gmx-users-requ...@gromacs.org.