Dear all,
I have a nanotube embed perpendicular to the  lipid bilayer , I would like
to observe is there any changes in the orientation of tube with respect to
initial position (the deviation from the perpendicular position/time)
during the simulation . Can I find any gromacs tools for the same ?

I'm not sure the possibilities of gmx angle  becuase of - It should be
noted that the index file must contain atom triplets for angles or atom
quadruplets for dihedrals. If this is not the case, the program will crash.
Nikhil Maroli
Gromacs Users mailing list

* Please search the archive at before posting!

* Can't post? Read

* For (un)subscribe requests visit or send a
mail to